Terms and Conditions
For further information or for telephone orders please call: 07920 138791
All details of our delivery and return policy can be found under Delivery and Returns on our home page.
Customers are advised that styles and colours may differ slightly from time to time from the images shown.
Please note that payments are taken on a secure website so that you may order with confidence. We respect your privacy and we do not sell our mailing list or pass customer information on to any third party other than to our secure server solely for the processing of orders.
We conform to the Data Protection Act, 1998.
Payment for goods is not taken until they are dispatched. If we are temporarily out of stock of any items ordered, you will be informed and you will have the right to either leave the goods on order or cancel the outstanding items.
Under the Consumer Protection Act 1987, we do not enter into a contract of sale until the time your payment is processed.
Customers are responsible for any returned goods reaching us and should therefore obtain a proof of posting certificate (available free from your Post Office) in the event that your returned package is not received by us.
Under the United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order at any time from the point of ordering until seven working days after delivery. Should you wish to do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 07920 138791
Protectal do not supply and goods outside the UK.
I have not received my parcel
In the unlikely event that after allowing the appropriate delivery time there is no sign of your parcel, please let us know and we’ll begin an investigation with the carrier.
Carriers only allow investigation within certain time frames, so please note that non-receipt of a parcel will need to be reported to us within 7 days of the date of shipping. Unfortunately, after this time we will be unable to assist.
Delivery will normally be by First Class Royal Mail.
Delivery costs for each item are as follows (and are also shown in the Protectal webshop), prices shown are correct as at 27-05-20;
“BIG S” EAR SAVERS
“NO HANDS” PUSHERS
DISPOSABLE MASKS (BRANDED)
Returns & Exchanges
We hope you are satisfied with everything you buy from Protectal. However, if you do need to return anything, please read the notes below.
We are happy to accept unworn/unused items (with all original tags still in place and original packaging) for exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt. Returns which do not meet these criteria will not be accepted. Please note that all postage costs are non-refundable.
If you wish to exchange a product for a different size, a different colour or a different product, we can offer a very quick turnaround with replacement items normally being sent out within one or two working days of receiving your goods. There is no additional delivery charge for UK exchanges. Please contact us on email@example.com to advise us of either a return or an exchange.
In the unlikely event that your purchase is faulty, we should be grateful if you would email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of the nature of the fault and we can arrange either a replacement or a refund depending on stock availability. Please quote your name, address and order number and provide full details of the fault.
Please note that branded items cannot be returned or exchanged.
You can contact us
by email email@example.com
by telephone 07920 138791
The use of any equipment purchased from Protectal Ltd is solely at your own discretion and comes with no guarantee or warranty. By using any equipment that you have purchased from Protectal Ltd you accept, agree and acknowledge:
- Protectal Ltd (and any of the employees, officers or contractors of the company) accept no responsibility of liability whatsoever in respect of the suitability of the equipment;
- Protectal Ltd make no representation whatsoever and no warranty is given or implied by us to you as to the suitability of the equipment;
- Protectal Ltd (and any of the employees, officers or contractors of the company) shall not be liable for any claims, losses, costs or damage arising from the use of the equipment suffered by you or any third party
Face Mask disclaimer
Please understand that our face masks are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional. The decision to use this mask is solely your own. Please remember that use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the NHS and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe- for further information please follow this link https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Face Mask – Advice & Instructions
Please note, wearing a mask is not a primary preventative measure and should not provide a false sense of protection that leads to a misuse of masks. COVID-19 preventative measures include the exercise of good hand hygiene and physical distancing. It is important to follow the recommended guidelines and basic rules of usage such as the below:
- Face masks should never be touched when wearing them – fidgeting with the mask repeatedly is strongly discouraged as it is important to avoid touching your face with hands;
- Do not lower the face mask when speaking, coughing, or sneezing;
- The inner side of the face mask should not be touched with hands when taking it off or putting it on;
- Face masks should cover your nose and mouth entirely;
- Wash fabric face masks with soap and water and iron when dry;
- Cloth masks can be machine or hand-washed, and you should use a heavy-duty detergent.
- If someone in your household is ill or has a compromised immune system, you may want to add a disinfectant to the wash cycle;
- We recommend that your face mask should be washed before it’s first use; and
- You should not share your mask with anybody else, and it is preferable if every person has two masks so they can be interchanged during washes.